Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I get my personal info on people ?

Go down

Where do I get my personal info on people ? Empty Where do I get my personal info on people ?

Post by Saara 02.02.12 16:40

The question was asked in an email yesterday...Where do I get my personal info on people ?

Several ways actually. Some high tech some low tech and some no tech

Some by “social engineering” and some just by asking someone

Some by public records,,,,, some by records that need to be accessed. I actually got some info on someone by having a friend apply for a state permit in their name and waiting for the denial which was routed to a PO box. I had another friend look up real estate transaction for the previous 3 months once. (As it turned out as I found out later by accessing some notes this personn had written on another site, they had bought the house from a family member using a somewhat creative mortgage, so that actually DIDN'T work)

Thing is, none of this takes anywhere near the time or effort as it sounds. I don’t spend my life on this,,,,,, All the accumulated info I have and the creation of the sites I have took less than a full days work.

It’s a fun distraction and a guilty pleasure bitch slapping wannabe bullies and making stalkers choke on their own medicine
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down